Seasons Greetings! With Thanksgiving behind us, it’s time to turn our attention to a favorite holiday pastime – shopping. There are so many fun holiday pet toys to choose from for our furry and feathered family members. We’ve put together a few helpful suggestions of amazing gifts to help you stuff their stockings.
Our favorite pooch-approved items include:
- Wine Barrel Dog Feeder by Bob Yates and featured on uncommongoods.com.
- KONG Extreme Dog Toy by KONG
- Top Paw® Pet Holiday™ Frisbee Dog Toy
- Nylabone Dura Chew Double Bone Dog Toy
Pampered felines will enjoy a toy full of catnip such as the 100-Percent Catnip Filled Chili Pepper. Other gifts sure to please include:
- The Natural Pet Company’s Cat Toys Variety Pack
- K&H Thermo-Kitty Heated Cat Bed
- PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge
- SmartyKat Crackle Chute Cat Toy Collapsible Tunnel
- Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy
For our fine feathered friends, check out www.drsfostersmith.com for a truly festive selection of bird toys. Some of our favorites include:
- Avian Specialties Christmas Bell Loops
- Vine Ball Christmas Tree
- Wreath Swings
Finally, for small pets, ideas range from chew treats to run-about balls. Ferrets in particular would enjoy the Pop-N-Play Ball Pit, Hide N Sleep Alligator, or Hanging Nap Sack, all by Marshall. Other Marshall products for small animals include the Woven Grass Play Ball and Hide-A-Way Hut.
We hope this post has given you some ideas and inspiration to round out your gift giving list. What are your favorite holiday gifts for pets? Share in the comments section below or over on our Facebook page. Happy Holidays!