Professional Dog Walking Services Dallas & Austin, TX
Are you struggling to find time to walk your dog? When busy work schedules or social activities keep you away, let a VIP dog walker come to the rescue. We would love to take your dog on a leashed walk through your neighborhood, making sure he gets some exercise and fresh air and, of course, takes care of his business! We don’t do group walks so your dog will get our undivided attention. Each visit includes fresh water, treats, GPS map of the route and lots of love and interaction.
Recurring Dog Walks
Do you need dog walks on a more regular basis? Never fear, VIP is here. We offer discounted rates for our clients who need us more frequently. Services will be booked on an ongoing basis and conveniently charged each Friday for walks that occurred during the week. Our weekly recurring service is perfect for clients who travel regularly, work long hours or just don’t have the time/ability to walk their dog. Must be scheduled on a weekly basis same day, same time.
Prepaid Dog Walking Packages
Are you interested in a regular dog walk program, but want the convenience of booking as you go? Our prepaid packages are the best of both worlds. Discounted pricing, but no set schedule. Purchase in blocks of 5, 10, or 20. Then book and use them whenever you have the need. more you pay upfront, the bigger the discount.
On Demand Service
Working late? Girls’ night or date night? Last minute happy hour with coworkers? No problem!!
VIP Pet Services offers On demand pet care, just for these reasons. We’re available in a pinch when last minute plans pop up. Just give us a call and we will find a sitter to take your dog out for a potty break, quick walk, dinner, administer medicine, etc. We realize life gets hectic and sometimes you just need a helping hand. On demand service is anything booked with less than 24-hour notice. We can’t guarantee it will be your regular sitter since schedules can be full, but we’ll do the best we can. To take advantage of VIP’s On Demand service, you’ll need a lock box or keyless entry on your property. It is available from 8AM-7PM daily. A $5 surcharge will be applied to the service fee so that we may reward our sitters for going above and beyond to accept a last-minute assignment.
Why Choose Us
Here at VIP Pet Services, we are pet owners ourselves. We are truly concerned with what is best for your pet, and we believe in providing the best grooming services to show that we do care. When you require dog walking services, you want a professional. You want someone who will show your beloved pooch the level of care and comfort that you yourself would offer. We will design a dog walking regimen that ensures the best comfort and health benefits for your pup. We will take immense care in ensuring your pet is safe while walking anywhere in the area.
Furthermore, at VIP Pet Services, we are bonded and insured, have won numerous service awards, and offer daily services when you need them most. So, when life throws a curveball your way, find yourself the best dog walker with VIP Pet Services!
- Working late
- Date night/Girls’ night out
- Last minute happy hour or dinner plans
- Unexpectedly Running Late
- 30 minute visit | $22.88 per single visit
- 40 minute visit | $27.88 per single visit
- 50 minute visit | $33.88 per single visit
Recurring Dog Walk Discounts
- 5+ x a week | 10% off
- 3-4 x a week | 5% off
- 1-2 x a week | 2% off
Prepaid Packages - 30 minutes
- $22.50 per visit in a 5-walk package
- $21.75 per visit in a 10-walk package
- $20.75 per visit in a 20-walk package
Prepaid Packages - 40 minutes
- $27.40 per visit in a 5-walk bundle
- $26.50 per visit in a 10-walk bundle
- $25.25 per visit in a 20-walk bundle
Prepaid Packages - 50 minutes
- $33.25 per visit in a 5-walk bundle
- $32.25 per visit in a 10-walk bundle
- $30.75 per visit in a 20-walk bundle
- Holiday Pricing
- Holidays are our busiest times of the year. We compensate our pet sitters a little more during these times for putting in the extra effort. This extra compensation helps to motivate sitters to stay in town and care for your pets during the holidays and forego their vacation to another “off-peak” time. A $10 holiday charge is assessed for each of the following days:
- • New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- • Easter
- • Memorial Day
- • Independence Day
- • Labor Day
- • Thanksgiving Day and Day After Thanksgiving
- • Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- On demand services | $5.00
- Service request less than 24 hours
- After hours | $5.00
- Requested service before 7:00 am or 8:30 pm
- Last minute cancellations | $25.00
- Less than 24 hours’ notice
- Holiday cancellations
- Extensive clean ups | $10.00
- A mess that requires the sitter to stay longer than the visit time to complete
- Convenience fee | $10.00
- Situations that requires the sitter to take extra time or wait on someone to gain access to the client’s home
3 Dog Walking Problems You Can Easily Fix
Is Walking your Dog Stressing You Out?
Walking your dog should be fun for both you and your dog! Try these quick tips for a happier, stress-free experience!