Valentine’s Day is no longer just for us humans, our furry friends deserve some extra special love too! While chocolate is a definite no-no, there are plenty of fun Valentine’s Day treats for your pets. Great gifts too!
Valentine’s Treats For Your Pet
- Make your own treats at home! There is no need to pay a lot of money for fancy treats, you can easily make some tasty snacks for your beloved pet at home. You can make Carob-Dipped Valentine’s Day Dog Treats or the adorably named, Red Velvet Pupcakes! Try some of these other great recipes!
- If you live someplace that gets extremely cold then a great gift would be a pair of booties or a coat for your beloved pet, make sure to keep them nice and warm this time of year (but don’t forget the treats too!).
- A new bed. Nothing makes a furry family member happier than a nice, warm bed to sleep on. Why not indulge them this Valentine’s Day with a new pet bed!
- Dog or cat gift baskets make a great treat. Make sure to include a few special treats, some new toys and (for you) some treats good for their breath and teeth. You can either make them up at home or purchase one ready made.
- Nothing says, “I love you” better than taking time out on Valentine’s Day to play with your pet. Take your dog for a walk and give him extra time at the dog park. Give your pets some extra love and they’ll be in dog or kitty heaven!
Pets are pretty easy to please, and they are always there when we need them the most so it’s extra important to make them feel special every once in a while. Valentine’s Day is a perfect day to give them a few extra treats, some extra love, some extra playtime and lots of snuggles.
For more information, click here.